Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Board Administrator
Admin
Admin
Board Administrator

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-08-22

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7) Empty
PostSubject: SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7)   SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 9:13 pm

DO NOT REPOST
Credit millionxstars of
http://z2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

And smap bursts through the doors to the mainstage!!! Wearing the Pop Up Smap t-shirts and holding towels. SHAKE bursts into the stadium and Takuya goes "PRRRRRRR-HAAAA!!!" We're all standing, pounding our uchiwas frantically and singing along. Nakai (?) throws his cap out to the audience and someone in the arena catches it!!!! We all know this will be the last song... Takuya changes the lyrics as usual and sings "Tonight's live was full of... So many awesome memories!!! Thanks to you alll!!!" Shake, shake..!!! Ahh I didn't look at the big screen at all. I wanted to stare at smap in person because this would be the last time.. Takuya ripped his shirt off in the very end!!! I stared at his chest and muscles.. ahhh yum!!! Better than on tv, even when he is so small and so far away. He threw his shirt into the arena and the fans in that area fought hard for it!! haha! I would have just stood there and stared at his body instead of trying to grab his shirt. At the end of the song they called out to us.."Good night!" "Thank you!!!" "Bye bye!!!" ahhh and they disappeared behind the doors. The big screen was showing them go backstage but my mom was yelling my name to get me to snap out of dreamland.. We were going to miss our nightbus!!! The last thing I saw as I unwillingly stood up was the shirtless Takuya putting up one arm to wave one last time and disappearing behind the door. Then Shingo followed him through that door off the stage. I think Shingo was the last one to leave. Then I ran out of there in my thick heels (I wore them so I could get a better view haha) with my concert bags in one hand while the stage was still lit up.. down the stairs and away from smap.. Many fans who didn't want to get caught in the crowd ran out just like me. It was a mad dash for the shuttle buses!! There were about 40 empty buses lined up ready to take us to the station but after those 40 are filled, it would be a long wait for the buses to come back and reload. Luckily, we caught the second bus back.. it was really like a dream. I felt like Cinderella running away from my Princes Charming down the stairs in heels.. Away from that place of wonderful memories. It felt like a dream.

The bus took us farther and farther away from smap.. I still didn't believe that I had just gone to a smap concert. It came and went so quickly like a sweet and dazzling dream. Did I really see them? I didn't want to leave, but I ran down those stairs away from it all.. Wanting to go back another time -someday again.

OUR ADVENTURE BACK HOME

Part three of the day was just about to start. The first two parts were making it to the stadium and watching the concert. Soo much energy was spent on that! Energy from being so excited, not sleeping, the heat, the nervous anticipation, running to not miss our train.. And now the third part.. Making it back to catch the nightbus.

We made it to the Niigata Station with so much time to kill!! Ahh we didn't really need to leave the concert at a mad dash. We had an hour till our night bus at 11 PM. So we entered a restaurant at the station because we were starving.. And every single person in the restaurant had come from the concert!!! Ahhh I felt so proud haha! They were all carrying their concert goods bag, and some were wearing the cap like me.. Everywhere you turn, you see a smap fan. Outside the restaurant, we saw fans rushing to catch the last train back to their homes. Even after we had finished our pasta and paid, an hour later, the buses were still arriving from the stadium carrying more fans. It was never-ending. They had been busing back and forth for over an hour!! And there probably more fans at the stadium still. Good thing we didn't wait till the very end. I would definitely not make it and we'd have to sleep in the streets or at the station! There were smap fans everywhere in the station.. Running and running to catch their train. It was a sight.

We walked to our nightbus stop right outside the station.. And guess what!! More smap fans in the nightbus! Smap fans in taxis, walking on the streets.. Policemen guiding traffic.. everywhere you look you see the aftereffects of smap. It was amazing. It was hard to fall asleep in the nightbus.. I didn't want to, because I was afraid that the beautiful dream would end. I still couldn't believe it.. and I kept thinking about the concert. It was really a fantastic experience.. I waited for it for so long, and hoped so hard.. and at points, I had to let go a bit and sacrifice... And now it was over!! It was such a crazy feeling.. Even at midnight, 2 in the morning.. I was exhausted but my mind wouldn't rest. I think I finally drifted off but I kept waking up.. That day felt sooo long. From waking up at 5 in the morning to not sleeping much at all through the night. Such an important day in my life-- I'm really happy that it lasted long!! hahah even though I felt sweaty and gross and tired in the bus.. We reached the Tokyo station at 4:20 in the morning. WAY too early. The first local train runs at 5. So we just stood there, killing time.. Pretty scary to hang out at the station that early in the morning. We were near others who had missed the last train in the night from too much partying or drinking.. what an adventure. We were really out of place there with our concert bags in hand.

We caught the 5 AM train back home and reached at 6 AM. It was really a long long day. Since I didn't sleep that much.. It feels like the concert was a dream I saw while asleep.. There was so much energy bursting in the stadium.. I felt so alive and happy. And it was amazing because SMAP was experiencing the same emotions.. Happiness, passion, peace, and exhaustion from all that dancing and singing. Through this experience, my love for smap deepend!! If that is even possible! Next time I see them on tv.. I can think.. "I know those people!" Because Takuya said before during a concert.. "Even though I do not know many of your names.. Just because we spent this time together enjoying each other's company during the concert, please feel free to see me as a friend"!!

I LOVE SMAP!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T REPOST ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! THANKS! =)
Back to top Go down
http://takuyakimura.heavenforum.com
katori neri

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-08-22

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7)   SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7) EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 10:44 pm

thank you for sharing your joys during the concert. i hope someday i can watch my beloved smap. i will try my luck in finding a job in japan because im sure that's the only way i can go there.
I really LOVE SMAP...i don't know the reason why because if you the reason that's not LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 7)
Page 1 of 1