Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Board Administrator
Admin
Admin
Board Administrator

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-08-22

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 6) Empty
PostSubject: SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 6)   SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 6) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 9:10 pm

DO NOT REPOST
credit millionxstars and http://z2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie
They came down and started singing Taisetsu on the encore stage. Ahhhh and I just died!!!! This was the best part of the whole night. Takuya came to the corner of the stage closest to me, got on the metal cart that rose him up a few feet from the encore stage, and sang in my direction!!! He was right in front of me!!!!! I could see him so clearly!! I don't think I blinked. I was totally star-struck. I was going crazy. Ahhh I think I almost snapped my uchiwa in half. I didn't even remember what song they were singing until I checked the concert song list today.. Those few precious minutes were everything to me. I had no idea what the other members where doing.. I couldn't take my eyes off Takuya Kimura!!! Even now I can't believe it! He was on the lift, smiling away and waving his hand at us the whole time.. Looking so FINE!!! Ohh he was the hottest person I've ever seen in my life. He was right there singing like he does on tv, smiling like he does on tv.. The real him. I was so deliriously shocked that I can't remember his face as a whole. It's like crystal clear images of him come flashing into mind but the song and the whole flow of things are a total blur. I remember his smile most clearly.. It was a dazzling smile. And his palm as it waved at us. And his hair, shining under the spotlights. But sometimes I think-- was I really seeing it properly? Maybe my mind was making up half of what I was seeing. Did I really look into his eyes, or just imagine it because I was too far away to see that clearly? I don't know, but it seemed like time slowed down and sped up at the same time. I felt like I was staring at Kimura Takuya forever, and then it was all over before I knew it. But it was perfect. And he waved at me!!!!!! I swear he did. He looked my way and WAVED!!!! Or at least.. in my direction. Grinned and waved!!! At somewhere within 3 feet radius of me!!! I waved back!! I waved at Takuya!!! ahhhhhh!!! I think I am going crazy. I wanted him to see me so so badly. And then he gave a thumbs up while singing.. And I saw his eyes.. he saw someone to the right of me giving him a thumbs up so he gave one back to them again to acknowledge them!!! That's how close I was!! I could see his silent communication! Ahhh he's such a sweetheart!! If only the song was 10 minutes longer...

They got on the carts and started singing Egao no Genki. I was really getting desperate.. Don't leave!!! They started moving back towards the mainstage. This time, they got on the carts on the opposite side of the arena that they came down from. Takuya's back was getting smaller and smaller.. It was sad.. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw my mom standing on the chair too, waving her uchiwa at Takuya.. Her eyes were focused on Takuya and Takuya only, just like me. It made me smile.. She was lost in the moment and she looked really young to me in those few seconds.

Back on the mainstage, Takuya yelled "Let's give a round of applause to our hardworking and awesome band!!!" Nooo... It's the time of the concert again. The ending.. He then yelled "And to our fantastic dancers who follow us throughout the tour!!" And we cheered.. And then he yells "And for Smap and for you guys for coming here today!" We scream! Nakai is usually the one for the applause to smap... He must have been out of breath again...? But right afterwards Nakai yelled again "A round of applause for us Smap!!!" And we screamed again!! Fireworks burst out of both sides of the stage up into the night sky.. Red, gold, white.. it was soo beautiful!!!! Nakai said "ahh hanabi da" (look at the fireworks!) So we all looked at the fireworks together with smap. They climbed up the stairs.. My heart was tearing. And they faced us, waving with their hand in the air, and the floor beneath them began to lower.. They went down beneath the stage and we could only see their hands..and then they disappeared. Ahhh it was unbelievably sad.

We chanted Encoru, Encoru, Encoru for quite a long time at the blank stage...
Back to top Go down
http://takuyakimura.heavenforum.com

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 ( PART 6)
Page 1 of 1