Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (PART 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Board Administrator
Admin
Admin
Board Administrator

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-08-22

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (PART 4) Empty
PostSubject: SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (PART 4)   SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (PART 4) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 9:04 pm

DO NOT REPOSTcredit millionxstars and http://z2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

STAY! One of my favorites in the new album. I finally heard it LIVE! It was amazing.. The lyrics sound like a message to us fans that smap will be with us forever. I really love this song. The audience responded the same way with the peaceful swaying of the penlights. By this time, it is pretty dark out and the stadium really shimmers. Smap sings with so much passion in this one!!

A loud one to get us up on our feet again! Call your Number! This one wasn't one of my favorites in the album but it was super fun to wave the penlights to!

Simple! Another great song in the new album! I really really wanted to hear it LIVE and here it was.. Sounded so great, so much more powerful than in the album! My favorite part is near the end, when they go "osoku natta kaerimichi.. combini de 2 hon beeru wo katte.." It gave me the shivers!

A little christmas tree lights up above the stage on the digital screen and there are little snowball lights drifting down.. The next song is Yuki Ga Futte Kita!! It's the slow version and even though it's really a winter song it fit the peaceful mood! They take turns singing their part while standing near the "christmas tree". And then they go straight into Song of X'SMAP! Another Christmas song haha.. But they never sang it live so I think they wanted to this time. I remember thinking.. "it's so warm out though!" during it. It's a peaceful song but it also has a good beat. We waved our penlights to the beat of the bells.

Next, they all sit on the stairs on the mainstage. (the stairs that connect the platform above and the mainstage on the bottom) The stairs are not connected--so there are 5 small separated segments of stairs and one member on each one. They each sing a chorus of 5 smap classics. (the song each member sang was the same as the first day at Sapporo) Goro started it out by singing the chorus of Lionheart.. Very beautifully! This is one of the songs that made me first fall in love with smap as an artist. Ahhh soo nice to hear it, even though I wanted to hear the full version!! There is a slow ballad playing in the background and it shifts as Tsuyoshi started to sing the chorus of Asahi wo Mini Ikou yo. I was praying that Takuya would sing Orenji.. And then Nakai began Yozora No Mukou. I was proud. He sounded soo good. Then Takuya.. Thank you!! He sang Orenji. That song is definitely his. I've always wanted to hear him sing it. It was amazing. And Shingo started Triangle as the 5 stair sections began to shift towards the middle and all the members joined on one wide stairway. They walked down and continued to sing the full version of Triangle. I really love this song and once again the penlights added to the effect!

3D glasses time!!! (I may get the details of this mixed up with another 3D glass section..) Takuya flew out at us!! And opened his arms wide and blew us a kiss! Of course I caught it! And there were little pink hearts surrounding his face and little hearts drifting towards us. I love 3D! Takuya was flying closer and closer... Nakai had a scene where he was playing baseball.. And the 3D bat swung and shattered the ball into about 10 smaller balls that flew out at us. Goro had a scene where he was playing golf and swung.. wham!! In the 3D sections, the members fly towards us one by one with their arms outstretched like superman. Closer and closer towards us..

The stage lit up with amethyst lights.. and the music slowly built up.. the mood was mysterious and cool. And then- the first few beats of Shingo's solo-Everybody!! Fans called out "Shinnnngooo!!" It got louder and louder.. The tv screens lit up with the beginning of the music video of Shingo's solo!! And Shingo came out!!!! Mann he is soo cool!! His rap was perfect, his english perfect. The music video was very american-looking and HOT! Koda Kumi was in it, singing her parts. She and Shingo were together in it, dancing away. The real Shingo had his hair gelled down a bit to change his look and it looked very kakkoii! The dance was hot, and he ran down the center strip to the center circle.. And took off his shirt!! *screams from the crowd!! He's grinning the whole time too. Ahhh!! The dance, the music..everything was sexy. In the end, he disappeared in a burst of smoke in the doorway.. There were orange lights lighting up his silhouette and the small waterfall was turned on (the one that was on stage in the beginning before the show) and his silhouette was behind the waterfall so it looked sooo cool!!!! Actually it looked like he was standing behind the waterfall but after I saw some unofficial pics after the concert, I realized Shingo was standing under the waterfall!! He was soaking!

Next is Tsuyoshi! The order is different from the order in Sapporo. Tokio!! He also has a music video with the Korean guy who does the rap part!! And there's a digital screenstrip above the stage where the lyrics "Tokio..(korean lyrics follow)" are written!! This solo was so much fun!! Tsuyoshi shows us how to do the penlight movements.. Making a small circle in the air to the beat of "To-ki-OH!!" It looked really cool because all the lights circled towards the stage at the same time!! Oh and Tsuyoshi was wearing red pants and a white shirt!!! He flew up on a ropeway (a different one) and slowly came down in the end. And near the end, he changed the lyrics to go "NIIGATA!.. (korean lyrics follow)" This one was a very colorful and lively one!!

Nakai is next! On the tv screen, an instant message conversation is displayed as both parties type.. One is Nakai and the other is a woman. The woman is asking Nakai if he really likes her and Nakai types yes. Then Nakai types actually no.. He says "aishiteru"--"I love you". The fans scream! The song starts with the lady who Nakai duets with on the right side of the stage under the spotlight!! Yes, the singer came for the duet!! Then the spotlight shines on Nakai (on the left side of the stage) and he sings. It's a serious love song compared to the Nakai solos from past years. Nakai sings really well!!! The 2 walk towards each other and they sing together. Then Nakai stops singing.. And another woman comes on stage wearing a red dress and with gold hair. Nakai is sitting on the bottom of the steps on the mainstage. The woman has a foreign accent and she has a whip in her hand haha! She scolds Nakai! "What are you thinking?! Trying to sing so seriously.. You are being too serious!!" And Nakai mutters "I didn't really think I was being serious.." The woman whips his poor head! Nakai can't stop grinning haha! She says "It's not funny. This year you are not being funny." Nakai retorts again. The woman hits him again and says "You know- I am a huge fan of yours." Nakai says something like "Oh really..but you like to hit me". The woman says "As a fan, there are certain things I expect. Do you understand?" Then the woman says "You are not doing your job properly. Look at this year's uchiwa!!!" The fans laugh here and Nakai tries to hide his guilty smile. The woman flashes the uchiwa at the fans and it shows up on the big screen. "What is this face?! What were you thinking? It's ok to make a face like that? Why don't you get a grip!!! That's why no one wants to buy your uchiwa this year!!!!" HAHAH!! Nakai mutters "I did notice there were less of my uchiwas this year than usual..." Nakai, giggling away, apologizes to the fans.. He gets on his knees and bows and says "I'll try to restrain myself from making weird faces on the uchiwa.. I'm sorry!" hahahaha!!! And when he gets up from the bow, he squashes his eyes and pouts just like the face in the uchiwa.. haha that Nakai!!!! He gets off the stage and his solo is wrapped up with another instand message conversation on the big screen.

PLEASE DON'T REPOST ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! THANKS! =)
Back to top Go down
http://takuyakimura.heavenforum.com

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (PART 4)
Page 1 of 1