Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (part 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Board Administrator
Admin
Admin
Board Administrator

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-08-22

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (part 3) Empty
PostSubject: SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (part 3)   SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (part 3) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

DO NOT REPOST
Credit millionxstars and http://z2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

next is Take Off!! Very good song to start with to get in the HIGH mood. We pumped our fans when they sang "take off off off off!!" I love this song live!! It was energizing! The words would appear on the digital LED screen behind the stage!

Buzzer Beater!! Another HIGH song! They dance to it like in smapxsmap. (somewhere in this song or in Take Off, Nakai forgets just a bit of his lyrics. He starts singing the beginning, and then cuts off and gives a wide grin to the camera! It wasn't that noticeable because he didn't forget the whole line.) The members greet us in the middle of the song!! Takuya goes first.. He says something like let's forget everything and have a blast together!! Shingo goes "Yeahhh!!" and we flap our uchiwas back.. And then he adds something like "Niigata, let's have fun till the end" (?). We all wave frantically when they each speak.

Theme of 018: hot dance!! Yess I love smap when they're dancing. Especially in front of me! The chorus flashes on the digital screen. (Pop Up! Let me hear you say smap's style..Come on Come on..) They mix a bit of Aoi Inazuma and Tabun Alright into it!!! (samba version) I love Aoi Inazuma! (I think this is the part where 2 members went up on the cranes on the left +right sides of the hanamachi. Takuya was on the right, making the 1st floor stands on the right side of the stage go crazy.)

Paripia with Goro in the middle, Shingo, and Tsuyoshi!! I don't know how Takuya and Nakai disappeared off stage.. Hmm I wasn't staring too closely. Goro looked kakkoii singing the main parts! Shingo and Tsuyoshi's raps fit the concert mood perfectly! It was fun to wave my uchiwa to the beat in this one. I tried to see with my binoculars at this point.. They were cheap so it was still a bit blurry but better than squinting! Then there was one point where Shingo turned away from the fans to face the camera and he rapped to the camera (which showed a close up of his smiling face on te big screen)..Then it was Tsuyoshi's turn to rap so he turned and rapped to the camera!

Kansha shite!!! Yess!! Soo happy this came on. It's the best song to do the hand signals to. "Kansha shite.. (woo woo! *we all pound our uchiwas into the air twice) Kissu shite.. (woo woo!)" Such an old smap classic.. it feels great listening to it live. It's a concert classic and everyone in the stadium knew exactly what to do with their uchiwas!!

The famous world soccer song.. (not smap's song.. anyone know the name of it??) The one where they go "Oh-Ohhhh woow wooow.. woow wooow wo wo.. wow wow wow.." It has a deep sound to it and it was very powerful. Takuya was enjoying himself here. He was getting in to it and trying to get the arena seats pumped up and singing along with him. He looked soo so hot.. ahhhh!! The tune of this song really stuck in my head! I really liked this part for some reason.. Oh yeah because Takuya was looking soo fine!

Locomotion!! (popular American song) This was a fun one!! The dim house light came on us, signaling us to sing the female part of the song.. (come on baby, do the locomotion!!) Then smap would continue the song and we'd pop up to sing that refrain! Then Takuya yelled "Ok ARENA!!" So the arena lights came on and they screamed the refrain.. "Come on STANDS!!" So we fans in the stands screamed the refrain. It was a playful song!!

Nai Yai Yai! Another great summer one! I think they were in the center circle for this one.. We sang along and it felt great. They had a choreographed dance to it- really cool!

Bang Bang Vacance!!! Great concert song!! Takuya kicked off the song by yelling "Odore!!!!" (DANCE!!) Banging our uchiwas into the air!!! They let us sing parts of this song by pointing their mics at us. Takuya kissed Shingo!!!!!!!!!! We screamed!!! Just like last year's concerts, after Shingo goes "Otokomae dane Kimura kun" (you're so handsome, Kimura kun) Takuya already had one arm around Shingo's shoulder and then we all knew it was coming.. quick peck on the cheek!! I swear this part felt like slow motion to me.. And we all screamed- whether it was out of joy or jealousy I don't know. I love that Takuya likes to show his love for Shingo.. But Takuya is mine and mine only!!! So yes I witnessed Takuya giving Shingo a peck! Ahhh Shingo must be so overjoyed everytime this song is on the list. Grr..

MC Talk!!! (they stay in the center circle) Takuya has a towel where he's wiping off his sweat. Yum! And they also have waterbottles. Unlike past years where it's Nakai, Takuya starts off the talk. Hmm.. Nakai looked a bit breathless. So Takuya probably sensed that and got the talk started. He asked us all how we're doing and if we're having an awesome time so far. We waved our uchiwas at him and yelled. Then after Nakai recovers a bit he goes "SMAP! LIVE! IN... NIIGATA!!!!!!" Yess, that's my Nakai. I was aching to hear that from him because he usually always says it. Then Nakai squats and goes "we should sit down.. it's good to sit." Haha!! He usually (in past years) says "Osuwari kudasai!-- (please be seated)" to the audience. But this time he felt the need to sit as well. Poor Nakai.. I hope he's not THAT burnt out already. Nakai says it's been 4 years since their last concert in Niigata. (Drink SMAP tour). He says it's good to be back and we cheer. Takuya adds that actually, a soccer match was scheduled for August 5. But when they said smap wanted to come, they (niigata stadium staff) were more than willing to have them! They talk about how it feels great to have an open-air concert (because sapporo was a dome). Right at this time, the sun is just about to set and the sky looks beautiful. They make fun of Goro as usual for his hair! And Takuya said Goro was using a sun umbrella the whole time during the rehearsal because he can't stand the heat!! And he added that Goro was looking at himself in the mirror while holding the umbrella indoors before going out! Goro said there are no mirrors out here in the stadium (outside), and that is a problem!! Haha the video shows a close-up and his bangs are sweaty and sticking to his face. Shingo starts talking about how he and Tsuyoshi visited Niigata right after the earthquake there to give hope and comfort to those who suffered. This was part of the 26 hr tv program they were in. Then Shingo says that when they visited Niigata, they promised to have a smap concert in Niigata once again in the future, and the group they talked to promised to attend. Shingo calls out the group/town name to the audience to see if they really did come to watch the concert. *Silence. Shingo calls out again, and there are a few scattered "it's me!" and "right here" from the fans.. but of course, those are just fans who are playing around and trying to grab smap's attention. So smap concluded that the group did not come to watch the concert as they promised.. They mention that the people of Niigata have amazing power and strength and we fans cheer. They also talk about the stage set. It's really an amazing set, and they praise the staff for putting it up in every stadium/dome they have a concert in. Nakai says "this whole set was in Sapporo a week ago.. How did they get it here?" And he says "delivery mail?!" Haha we laugh at him. Takuya says it cannot be. Nakai says "then on a plane?!" Takuya says they must have broken it into pieces and built it again (especially the big vines). Takuya mentions that they took the shinkansen bullet train to Niigata from Tokyo station that morning. (wow, just like me!! They were either on the same train as me or on the train right before mine because there was only one train that left earlier than mine!! cool!) Nakai tries to wrap up the conversation because the stage manager is signaling that they are talking way too much as usual!! hahah! But does smap stop? No! Takuya points out the special family seats on a section of the 2nd floor stands.. These seats are for children and elderly, and they each have a long table in front of their seats. It's been an old joke in smap about how those seats look like smap are being examined by judges (because the fans are sitting at tables). And Takuya with his good eyesight notices that one of the fans are holding up a banner that says "Examination Time" hahaha! The video shows a close-up of that banner. Lucky fan!! Another fan holds up an uchiwa that says "Fail!" Haha.. Nakai says that with those seats, he feels like he's auditioning.. And he adds "what if I fail!!?" haha! Oh and they showed a close up of people in the stands on the big screen.. Just to give the stand people more excitement! They comented on some of the funny uchiwas people made.. There was a close up on the video screen of a block of fans in the stands.. And one man was standing up with both arms raised in a peace sign. They said the peace sign was so last century, but the man kept grinning and waving his peace sign!! Then he mouthed "arigatou" and it showed up on the big screen. Awww!! Smap saw it too, they said "He says thank you." And then it was time for them to go inside.

They sing Hoshizora no Shitade next. A nice slow song to set the mood as the sky darkens and becomes night.. It was beautiful! We all took out our penlights and there was a sea of sapphire and emerald lights. Many fans brought old penlights with the color red for Takuya. It was so beautiful to see the thousands of penlights swaying to the beat. Smap was sitting on the mainstage in chairs, in a circle. The floor below them revolved slowly so you could see all the members as they came around. The mood was totally different from the loud, excitement-building songs before. This one was really a peaceful and beautiful song. (I think they were wearing suits in this one.. ahhh why can't I remember!!!)

A longer screen rolled down in front of the original 3 tv screens on stage.. And Takuya shows up on screen with 3D glasses on his face.. So it's time to put them on! They show different scenes of smap members doing different activities and "flying" out in front of us. The 3D effects were so cool! I wanted to reach out and grab them!!! The sign "Glass OFF!" comes up so we take them off.

*I really don't remember where they performed the dance segment, so I'll just put it in here.. It was somewhere in the beginning. SMAP shows off their dancing skills!! YEAHHH!! There's loud music and Takuya's name comes out first. (the voice that calls the names is similar to the voice of the skeleton in last yr's concert) Takuya shows off his HOT skills with the spotlight on him.. Women around him woohoo!! Then Nakai...ahhh Nakai is such a good dancer. Tsuyoshi does his backflips down the center strip!!!!! We cheered and roared!!!! He did about 4 in a row!! Yeah!! Shingo and Goro dance too.. then it's "Takuyahhh and Nakaiii" ahhh that part really stopped my heart. Takuya and Nakai came to the center circle side by side and danced in unison. Sexy!!! They are both soo soo good!!!!! Ahhhh!!!

Piece of World! Takuya did not forget his lyrics this time! This is another nice song to wave the penlights to!!
Back to top Go down
http://takuyakimura.heavenforum.com

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006 (part 3)
Page 1 of 1