Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006( PART 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Board Administrator
Admin
Admin
Board Administrator

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-08-22

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006( PART 2) Empty
PostSubject: SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006( PART 2)   SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006( PART 2) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:51 pm

DO NOT REPOST...
Credit millionxstars of http://z2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

At 3 PM we lined up outside the S Gate to finally go inside the stadium!! Actually I remember feeling so queasy I wanted to throw up. I wonder why.. It was a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation.. I remember feeling sick! Ahh smap makes my stomach twist. We got our 3D glasses and headed up the stairs. Wow!! The stage looks so cool! And as predicted, we were in the back facing the stage. Not that bad though.. We could see! We were in the 1st floor of the stands, in the very last row. But that means we can go crazy because there are no more rows behind us so we don't have to worry about blocking anyone's view!!! And it's right by the toilets and exit. Hmm.. It could have been worse. I wish I was closer to the mainstage but I was ok with it.

The stage design: The theme is the jungle!!! It's really impressive! There are three screens as usual, and thick curling light green vines going horizontally on both sides. In the middle there's a small waterfall. (the kind where water flows down the glass) And there's dark green vertical strips in the background. I noticed 5 thin white ropes hanging from a balcony type thing above the stage connecting to a silver bar in the center circle (extending from the center of the stage). Is this where smap will fly out from?! It looks like those ropeways where you can hang and slide down. There is a big encore stage in the back right in front of where we sat!! Bigger than past years.. this year, it's a real platform stage. I noticed 5 squares cut into the stage.. They will stand on a square, and it will lift up out of the stage to raise them up higher!! They would be eye level to us!!!! Only 10 feet away! Overall it was a very impressive stage design!!

It took soo long for all the fans to file in, get out of the restrooms, and sit down. There were still people outside in line to get in right at the scheduled showtime. And the cars were blocking the roads. The show started about 35 (?) minutes late at a little past 6. The announcer told us all the rules (no videocameras, cameras, no standing on chairs blah blah and then...) "Soon, the show will start!" Everyone dashed to their seats. The stadium was packed. Niigata isn't one of the biggest stadiums for smap concerts, but it was still impressive to me! I wanna see Takuyahhhhh!!! I want to see smap, sing with them, laugh with them.. Go CRAZY! In just a little while.. They are backstage right now. Changing, styling, rehearsing.. I'm here right now. I never thought I really would be.

THE SHOW FINALLY STARTS!!!!!

We screamed when the VTR came on on the 3 big screens!!! It was a jungle, with 5 naked babies representing smap. haha! It was weird to hear smap's manly voices coming out of the babies' mouths.. I was so excited that this part was quite a blur.. the smap babies were arguing about something in baby-talk- it was hard to catch what they were saying.. But the crowd was laughing. Then the babies started running away because a lion came and as they ran they grew and became men.. They came to resemble smap!! Takuya's cartoon face was soo funny.. He was running frantically through the jungle, naked.. hahaha! Then the rest of smap, running.. And then.. oh man the rest of the video is really a blur. Then there is a burst of smoke above the main stage. Where are they?! And out of the smoke, Smap.. the real SMAP!! shows up on the balcony above the mainstage!!!!! I could not believe my eyes!! They were so tiny and far away but that was smap for sure. They were wearing dark red suits, and they grabbed their ropeway and "flew" down to the center circle!!!! We went WILD. They were grinning away!!! It was unbelievable!! I'm looking at SMAP!!!!

The tune of Dear Woman comes up and they burst into dance!! Takuya opens the song.. ahhhh!! Takuya is singing to meee!! Ok one of the first things I thought was.. WOW it's really loud. Subconsiously, I was thinking about how deafening and LIVE they sounded. Of course I knew it would be loud, but being there was a whole new experience. It sounded soo different from listening to it loud on the cd player or on tv!!! It was so real!!! We all stood up and waved our fans to the beat. It was beautiful to see smap and all the fans waving at the same time. I could see their faces clearly on the big screens.. but I wanted to see their real faces.. So I squinted and squinted.. haha! Another thing I noticed was the timing of their voices and their mouths on the big screen was a little off.. But then I realised that sight travels faster than sound so that's why. I never noticed this before in concert dvd's though.

PLEASE DON'T REPOST ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! THANKS
Back to top Go down
http://takuyakimura.heavenforum.com

SMAP LIVE IN NIIGATA: August 5, 2006( PART 2)
Page 1 of 1