Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-09-03

Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome Empty
PostSubject: Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome   Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 1:15 am

give the credit to vanessa ayukawa of sxs lj

It was everything I wanted and MORE. I`m killing some time at the internet cafe, because the crowds to leave the osaka dome is just pure madness. There is tons of people in that dome. But SMAP. My boys did me proud! I haven`t felt so fullfilled in the longest time. Just a mixture of so many feelings! I was very happy! And I can`t wait to go back and do it again!

I don`t know how much time I will have to write so I want to get as much down as I can about my first expericance. First buying tour goods doesn`t take very long. It was about an hour to get through every line. I learned from Lydia the word *zenbu* and how that comes in real handy! After buying tour goods we went back to the hotel to see our smap tickets waiting for us for tomorrow and tokyo dome night! I was so happy! After that we cleaned up, went on the net and off to the train to the con! We missed a few stops and went the wrong way and even got spilt up arriving at our stop but all was good. We made it in time for the show about 30 mins before show time!

Getting to the con was easy. None of that :they are checking americans: that you hear on the boards. They took my ticket, tore off a piece and merely glanced at my bag. I was able to get in with a camera, but no fear guys! I didn`t push my luck or anything, I recored mostly the area and some bits of the con. We had pretty decent seats considering we bought them that day, 3rd level, 17 row. Lydia seat with some old lady and I sat next to two 10 year old boys who went to the con alone. >-<

The set up of the stage was amaaaaaaaazing, so pretty with animals, waterfalls and the lights! Oh man! As the years go on the lighting gets even better! Who ever does the lighting should get paid the cash! He deserves it! The show started on time with SMAP coming out in the air! But when they hit the stage you can tell as the others dance, Nakai just stands. Oh man, he is worst off then I assumed and imagined! He is really hurting and it killed me to see him limp, strain and struggle through out the whole con! Nakai! My heart goes out to you! I totally understand if you have to sit one out! He did not perform his solo at the con! I want that man to rest! I hope he doesn`t stress because we all understand! We had a pack of Nakai fangirls sitting behind us trying to get his attention!

Now I need to tell you, I was very happy to bring my Goro uchiwa. He was the one I chosse to bring to my first con, since it was his FACE that got me into SMAP. But seeing the man live, it was just... DAMN, Goro is really great looking and has an awesome body! His singing was top notch and I caught him just grinning from time to time, he really  looked happy to be there! I felt he was easily on the top of his game!

Same with Tsuyoshi. He solo song really got the crowd moving! We kinda sat in a area with alot of boring people but Tsuyoshi`s solo got them rocking out! Tsuyoshi did have some great moments on screen with Goro. They are totally my OTP!

----
Solo`s went as - Shingo, Goro, Tsuyoshi and then Takuya.

There was no Dynamite.

Lucky-san was done. A really old guy got called up. He did the twist with Kimura. 2 people from out block got picked! And 2 people from the arean floor in rows 9 and another really close one.

There was alot of touching of the background dancers! I noticed..

Outside the con. people sold the unoffical photos. I bought everything they had.

Tsuyoshi really gave v6 a run for the money, he did many backflips. All Goro did was some weak backrolls. Oh Goro, and during the solo dance! The solo dances were the BEST! A mixture of Solos and pairs and trios! Nakai was on the catwalk dancing with Tsuyoshi. Everyone cheered for Nakai, he really made a huge effort on the dancing bit! He even rode around on a bike later on..

There was the Shingo and Kimura kiss during Bang!Bang!Bakansu.

Shingo rubbed his face on Tsuyoshi`s crotch, yes this was a highlight for me!

The best song of the night was STAY. Shingo had some greeeeeeeeeat solo bits!
Back to top Go down
kimura_may

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome   Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 4:14 pm

thanks for the updates. do appreciate it, really. it made me smile.
Back to top Go down
katori neri

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome   Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 9:34 pm

hi! thank you so much for sharing your joys during the concert. i fell so happy for you! may i asy what is the ending song for the night.

arigatou!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lux
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome   Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome EmptyMon Sep 25, 2006 5:06 am

wish nakai a full recovery soon

one of my biggest wish now is just to see a Smap concert...
Back to top Go down
katori neri

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome   Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 10:00 pm

me too !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome   Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome Empty

Back to top Go down

Pop UP Smap!! Tokyo Dome
Page 1 of 1