Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with Forum Banner Pictures!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lux
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-09-03

Help with Forum Banner Pictures!! Empty
PostSubject: Help with Forum Banner Pictures!!   Help with Forum Banner Pictures!! EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm thinking about changing the forum banner once a month or once a couple months!! Please tell me what you think! If you like the forum banner or not, please feel free to comment here!

If you would like to see certain pictures (Smap&Kat-tun) included in our forum banner, please post up here!! I really need some help with more great picutres of Smap&Kat-tun.

The pictures can be group pictures, solo pictures. I'll try to include all the pictures you'al post here in our banner. If they'r not in this month, they'll be in the next month!

So, please post up your fav. pictures or just pictures you think will look great as in the forum banner here to be included in our up coming updated forum banners!

Thanks alot!!

lux queen
Back to top Go down
Ueki
Ueki

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Help with Forum Banner Pictures!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Forum Banner Pictures!!   Help with Forum Banner Pictures!! EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 7:18 pm

Hum I really like this one (^o^) !! But if someone wan to change =)
Back to top Go down

Help with Forum Banner Pictures!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana :: Let's Talk :: Forum Annoucement-
Jump to: