Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nigatsuniji desu~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nigatsuniji

nigatsuniji

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-14

nigatsuniji desu~ Empty
PostSubject: nigatsuniji desu~   nigatsuniji desu~ EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 1:33 am

Hi~ should I introduce myself as nigatsunji Question (... it's not really my name and nobody really calls me by that, but...) I was born in February (nigatsu) & I use to really like this song called "Niji" by L'Arc, plus my lucky number (whatever~ since I don't recall ever being "lucky" with that number) is 2 (ni).

I was born in Taiwan, then I moved to So-Cal when I was 12. But right now I am sorta' stuck on a Caribbean island. pirat

I started paying attention to Kamenashi Kazuya after watching Nobuta wo Produce. I think it's the best drama ever! I don't know much about SMAP other than the fact they exist. (Please don't jump me and kick me out of this forum for saying that) I don't hold anything against them, though; I just never liked a single Johnny's Jr. until Kame (and it still amazes me). I thought I was way past the age to like the Johnny's. But things have changed now... I can't help but to admit it.

Prior to becoming a Kame fan, I liked L'Arc en Ciel & other visual-kei/visual kei-ish bands. (Luna Sea, Malice Mizer, Pierrot, Plastic Tree...etc.) But I haven't kept up with what's going on in the visual-kei scene for almost 4 years now.

side note:
Towards the end of L'Arc's "Stay Away" PV (released around July, 2000), all 4 members got up and danced like the Johnny's, I thought that was pretty hot. (I guess that was an omen that I am bound to fall for a Johnny's Jr. one day )

Last edited by on Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ueki
Ueki

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-08-25

nigatsuniji desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: nigatsuniji desu~   nigatsuniji desu~ EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 1:43 am

Nice to meet yaa !! (^o^)

L'ARc en ciel and Luna sea are really good bands Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
lux
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-09-03

nigatsuniji desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: nigatsuniji desu~   nigatsuniji desu~ EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 7:49 am

haha, it's no problem that u know nothing about Smap~
if u ever got a chance to watch SmapxSmap, the show...i'm sure u'lll like it

oh..i've been wanting to watch NobutaOProduce~~
yamapi and kame make a great combo

i don't know much about L'Arc en Ciel...but their music's cool sunny

i envy u got 'stuck' in Caribbean....how i wish i got stuck there~~

hopefully i'll cu around king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nigatsuniji desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: nigatsuniji desu~   nigatsuniji desu~ Empty

Back to top Go down