Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlike Any Other In The World, The One & Only Flower

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk anything

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ueki
Ueki

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Let's talk anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk anything   Let's talk anything EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 3:37 am

Hum I am not the administrator , i can't to it !! Ask the administrator for that !
Back to top Go down
katagiri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk anything   Let's talk anything EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 8:21 pm

its nice to discover this forum. Two of my favorites are here Smap and Kattun...

i have questions? it so baka of me but what can i do for the clubbox? what is it all about?
Back to top Go down
lux
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk anything   Let's talk anything EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 3:14 am

katagiri wrote:
its nice to discover this forum. Two of my favorites are here Smap and Kattun...

i have questions? it so baka of me but what can i do for the clubbox? what is it all about?

hi, i'll explain the clubbox thing in the download, clubbox thread, please check it out santa
Back to top Go down
Odagiri_Ryu

Odagiri_Ryu

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk anything   Let's talk anything EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 2:08 pm

Yipee! i love the new look of the forum... the Head admin told us that the Board Admin Lux is responsible for this new lookkAnd i want to say Arigatou Arigatou!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lux
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk anything   Let's talk anything EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 6:45 pm

Odagiri_Ryu wrote:
Yipee! i love the new look of the forum... the Head admin told us that the Board Admin Lux is responsible for this new lookkAnd i want to say Arigatou Arigatou!!!!!

no problem~ i'm hoping to improve the forum more...but still trying to figure out a way drunken

also, i've opened up new forum (Everything Jpop, Jpop Else) for all members to open up threads for other Jpop artists, in your case, you can open up a Arashi thread. I'll be sure to visit the thread regulary if u do decide to open one...i love arashi as well~~ Laughing
Back to top Go down
kimura_may

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk anything   Let's talk anything EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 7:08 pm

i finally made it here! arigatou my friend, you know who you are, and to sherrie n nerie my ka-batches, see you soon! M enjoying the Jap. lessons immensely, what more can I say sherrie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk anything   Let's talk anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk anything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana :: Let's Talk :: Comment Bulletin-
Jump to: